XML To JSON Converter
Both XML and JSON are used almost every application. Converting xml to json is very common ask. XML To JSON Converter tool converts Xml to Json string. Takes XML as input and produces JSON string. It provides the option to add thrird bracket('[') for repetitive elelemts in XML.
Click Here To Watch A Demo On It
How It Works:
XML and JSON :
XML - is an extensible markup language which is used to exchange data
between applications. Its like HTML but does not have any predefied tag.
for exchanging data. It first validate the input XML String and analyse
it. It extracts the attributes and its values from the XML. Form the
XML To JSON converter tool converts the XML string to its equivalent
JSON format. It parse the input XML string. Analyse the elements and
attributes. then converts xml attributes to the JSON keys with the
Steps to follow:
- XML: Source XML content.
- Remove Root Element Name: Whether to remove the root element
name from the output JSON string or not.
- Add '': Whether to add the '[' ']' when there is a JSON
- Put XML content in the text area.
- Check the checkbox 'Add '[' When Repeatative Element Is
- Click on 'XML To JSON' button. Generated JSON will be
displayed in the next page in a text area.
- Copy and save it..