Both JSON and XML are being used almost every application and converting json to xml is very common requirment. This Json to Xml Converter tool converts JSON to XML document. It can be directly used online free. No need to download it. It provides options to generate XML both in element and attribute based foramt. It has implemented to conversion algorithim in JAVA. Takes JSON as input and produces XML string.
It does the following things:
- It creates a default 'RootElm' element.
- When 'Attribute Based' XML option is selected, it converts all JSON property values to attribute value.
- when 'Element Based' XML option is selected, it converts all all JSON property values to #text item types
Here To Watch A Demo On It(https://youtu.be/mdEH_XUigRU).
How It Works:
It first validate the input JSON String and analyse it. It extracts the
attributes and values from the JSON String. . Form the XML from
extracted attributes and its values. Parameters are:
Steps to follow:
- JSON String: Source JSON content.
- Root Element Name: The name of the root element of the target
- Output XML Format: Structure of the output XML. Whether it
will be element based or attribute based.
- Put JSON content in the text area.
- Provide root element name of the target XML. .
- Provide attribute name for JSON array.
- Select XML output format - Attribute based XML or element
- Click on 'JSON To XML' button. Generated XML will be displayed
in the next page in a text area.
- Copy and save it.