This page demonstrate How To Install IBM Sterling Order Hub (Orderhub) in Linux 8 (RHEL / CentOS)..
Installation of Orderhub is difficult task. This steps help you on
What is Order Hub (Orderhub):-
Who ever has worked on IBM Sterling commerce, they are well aware of IBM
Sterling conole (admin console). Admin console is the one of webbased UI
for the IBM sterling commerce application. Admin console opens in IE
only and Application Manager (Configurator) can be launched from admin
console. As Microsoft IE browser is getting sunset, Admin console also
needs to go to sunset as it has hard dependency with IE.
IBM Sterling Commerce tean has comeup with a new admin console UI
(Orderhub) which runs on every browser to repace existing IE dependant
Orderhub is very similar to adminconsole functionalitywise. Main two
major differences are:
- Orderhub works / support every modern browser (e.g. Chrome,
Edge, Firfox )
- Application Manager (Configurator) can not be launched from
In this document we will talk about how to install orderhub.
Prerequisite Of Orderhub Installation:
- First install IBM Sterling Order Management Software version
10.0.2209.1 or later as Prerequisite to Order hub.
To install containerized Sterling commerce orderhub, you need to install
1. Install Nginx :
2. Install Order Hub:
- Login to linux box
- Change to root user. command: sudo su
- execute command : dnf install nginx
- Start the service. Command: systemctl start nginx
- Create symlink to ensure that Nginx starts after the reboot.
Command: systemctl enable nginx
- Login to Linux box. Changed current user to root user:
- Go to runtime/repository/orderhub directory (e.g.
- Extract tar file.
Command: tar xf
- Grant permission to setup sh file.
chmod +x orderhub-setup.sh
- Go to devtoolkit_docker/compose
directory (e.g. /oms/devtoolkit_docker/compose ):
- Create om-compose.properties file copying from sample file(in
- Update the om-compose.properties
- Open om-compose.properties in vi editor or in winscp
- uncomment AP_HOST property. set AP_HOST=
(e.g. localhost or some ip 126.96.36.199)
- set OMS_APPSERVER_HOST to ip of the server (e.g.
- Start Docker.(in /oms/devtoolkit_docker/compose directory):
Command: sudo service docker start
- Run the following command to set up orderhub.:
./om-compose.sh setup-orderhub (to install order hub only)
./orderhub-setup.sh ( to install every thing).
- Login to console first (URL: https://localhost( or IP e.g.
Then Login to
Orderhub. on the same window .
URL to login to order
hub. URL: https://localhost( or IP e.g.
default UserId/Password: admin/password.
To start and stop orderhub and other service:
- Command to start: ./om-compose.sh start
- Command to stop: ./om-compose.sh stop
URLs to login to the applications:
|Note: Here just high level steps are given.
You need to follow product installation guideline .
How To Launch Configurator /
Configurator can be launched in two wasy.
Launching Confgiurator (Application Manager ) from Coomand Line:
- From IE Browser - It is going to sunset soon
- Using Command Line
Download ApplicationManagerClient folder from
1. got to ApplicationManagerClient folder
2. java -jar client.jar
3. Provide application URL, userid and password.